Saturday, February 9, 2013

Nothing much


As I read my past blog entries I couldn't help but laugh at how pathetic I was back then, writing those cryptic, ‘emo’ charged and romanticized posts. I can’t believe I wrote those!

Well I guess it’s the age thingy. Back then I had a very idealistic view about life and love. I used to dwell on sad thoughts and feel so helpless whenever things don’t go well as I wanted them to be. I embraced all the drama and I was at the center of it all. However have no regrets whatsoever, because for a time it felt good.

But now it’s a different story. Priorities and point of view has changed. I have come to realize that there are some things in this world that is beyond my control, and that life can be a bitch most of the time. You just have to get even and go after what you believe truly deserve. It sounds cliche  but experience indeed is the best teacher. It puts you to the test over and over for as long as you have to, until you've learned your lesson well and good.

So here I am, still in one piece and I’m about to put an end to this endless slumber.
I am ready to start all over again.

(Gah! This post has a lot of grammatical errors! So sorry =.=)