Wednesday, 1 April 2009

The Fear You Won't Fall

by Joshua Radin

Digging a hole and the walls are caving in
Behind me air's getting thin but I'm trying I'm breathing in
Come find me


It hasn't felt like this before

It hasn't felt like home before you


And I know it's easy to say but it's harder to feel

This way

And I miss you more than I should

Than I thought I could

Can't get my mind off of you


I know you're scared that I'll soon be over it

That's part of it all

Part of the beauty of falling in love with you is the fear you won't fall


It hasn't felt like this before

It hasn't felt like home before you


And I know it's easy to say but it's harder to feel

This way

And I miss you more than I should than I thought I could

Can't get my mind off of you


And I hate the phone

But I wish you'd call

Thought being alone

Was better than was better than


And I know it's easy to say but it's harder to feel this way

And I miss you more than I should

Than I thought I could

Can't get my mind off of you

Can't get my mind off of you


And I know it's easy to say but it's harder to feel

This way

And I miss you more than I should

Than I thought I could

Can't get my mind off of you


----------------------------------

Out of boredom and lack of anything substantial to write, I caught my self singing to the tune of this beautiful song. A simple melody with heart pinching lyrics oh yeah! And out of boredom still, below is a simple acapella recording I made. Sigh, I miss those jamming session days with my siblings...

Warning: Not clean. Listen at your own risk. LOL




"Part of the beauty of falling in love with you is the fear you won't fall "

5 comments:

gillboard said...

naks ang lamig ng boses!!! hehehe

Reena said...

galing!! :) i still remember your acapela jamming. galing tlga! :)

and btw, i super love this line :"Part of the beauty of falling in love with you is the fear you won't fall" :) awww....magpost ka pa ng ganito ha..

why is everybody in some kind of senti mode these days?

Eben said...

@gillboard
hahaha! gininaw ka ba?


@Reena
Salamat po. :) Sige gagawa ulit ako nito kapag nabagot ako, hehe.

tamang senti lang naman, parehas tayo gusto ko rin ang linyang yan.

iriz said...

now you owe me no more. ;)

hate that i love it.

kelan kaya next album mo? penge uli copy ha. hehe.

Eben said...

@iriz
matatagalan pa daw. walang gustong mag-produce eh. LOL