Thursday, 11 December 2008

Home...at last

Depart from Changi Aiport: Dec 13, 12.40am
Arrival at NAIA T3: Dec 13, 4am

Yes, I'm coming home for Christmas. Will be spending 2 weeks in Pinas just to relax and unwind, to be free of anything work related. I badly needed this break! This is the time that I've been waiting for to be reunited with my family and friends once again, and experience the pinoy Christmas spirit...I miss them so much.

I miss the food - puto bumbong and suman, letchon, kare-kare, gravy, ginatang puso ng saging and many more...

The traffic jam, street rallies, pollution, local television shows...

I miss Marikina, my hometown...

My itinerary includes meet ups with my college and high school friends (Marquinton, La Mesa Eco Park), spend quality time with my family (go to Manila Ocean Park, food tripping!), location photoshoot(Manila Bay, Intramuros, Luneta Park, etc.), attend a wedding in the province, and of course the highlight of my vacation - spend Christmas day with the whole clan!

My bags are packed, and I'm ready to go. I'm going home.

4 comments:

gillboard said...

welcome back!!!

ang mas importante dyan...

asan ang pasalubong?!

wanderingcommuter said...

huwaw welcome back po!!!

Eben said...

salamat gilbert at ewik. ;)

Jinjiruks said...

marikina ka lang pala. bitin ata ang 2 weeks.