1. I watched two pinoy movies. The first one is Kailangan Ko'y Ikaw, starring Regine Velasquez and Robin Padilla. The other one is A Love Story with Maricel Soriano and Aga Muhlach as lead actors. Well, call me jologs but I really enjoyed watching this flicks. Haha. I can't even recall how many times have I watched KKI. Regine and Robin's chemistry in this movie is so perfect, no wonder the movie became such a big hit way back in 2000 when it was first released in theatres. I remember the year 2000 as the year when Regine's career started to boom until she became a household name. Meanwhile, i also enjoyed ALS. Maricel Soriano, as usual is a great actress. I can still remember a scene in the movie where Ian (played by Aga Muhlach), asked Joanna (Maricel Soriano): "Mahal mo ba ko?", then she replied "Oo, kahit na alam ko minsan hindi na tama.". ***Somehow I can relate...joke!
2. Saturday is laundry day. Whenever I do laundry, I always remember what my mom used to tell me, "Hiwalay ang puti sa de color". So I wash my clothes per batch, first the white ones (white undergarments and shirts), then the colored ones (colored undergarments and shirts), and lastly jeans, pants and shorts. Adding fabric conditioner gives that "fresher and cleaner" scent. It's also easy for the clothes to be pressed and folded when there's fabric conditioner added during the washing.
3. For the first time in recent months, I ironed my clothes! Hurray!
4. Eat whatever that's left in the fridge. After some intensive search, I had 2 slices of wholemeal bread, leftover tuna and milk for breakfast, and then kimchi for lunch.
5. Lastly, as I was browsing my friendster bulletin board, I found this interesting Q&A post. And since it feels like I'm in the mood in answering such, here's my take:
type what comes to your mind first
whenever you hear these 34 words.
Don't think and don't go back and
change. Doesn't matter how random just
type it! Repost it for all of your
1. - no more drinking!
gusto ko kumain ng gatang puso ng saging...
4. Your CRUSH
8. Dream Job
9. The President
Walang kamatayang Puerto Galera!
leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering. (boses Yoda)
Islander at Havaianas
need to buy new pair of rubber shoes :(
I miss Chicago Deep dish
24. Pbb -
Ang show ng mga mamboboso at nagpapaboso
25. Cell Phone
26. TV Show
29. COLLEGE –
PUP sintang paaralan!
30. Highschool Life
Lapit na mag-end ang contract ko?
32. Stars -
33. Fitness Center-
I miss them so much (iilan lang sila)
Hopefully, since its payday next week, my weekend routine will change. I'll keep my fingers crossed. Haha!