Friday, 7 December 2007

I...am...still...will

I may be shattered, but I'll be whole again.

I will not shed a tear.

I learn from my mistakes.

I am not blaming anybody.

I am accountable for my own actions, decisions, and choices I make.

I have to deal with its outcome.

I am not bitter.

I will not be a source of negativity.

I won't hurt anyone.

I will not let myself sink in the depths of other people's sadness, I will not let myself drown.

I need to go back to my senses.

I still have those people who makes me feel I am important.

I have purpose and worth.

I am still blessed.

I am still alive.

I am still here, walking in the face of the earth.

I am still battling to survive in this urban jungle.

I am still moving and looking forward.

I may be naive, gullible or plain stupid at times, but this is me.

I am imperfect.


I, nothing more, nothing less.

No comments: