Wednesday, 28 November 2007

The 'Kapuso' in me

While most of my friends are hooked up with the latest episode of Heroes and other foreign shows, I on the other hand remained "makabayan" or should I say "jologs" by watching Philippine prime time series. Thanks to youtube and veoh, I won't miss an episode of Marimar and La Vendetta, though I hope the uploaders will never get tired of recording and uploading each episode. Aside from these series, I also watch documentaries (I-Witness) and infotainment shows like Kapuso Mo, Jessica Soho and Pinoy Meets World. I also watch Eat Bulaga, because I miss their Bulagaan portion and Joey De Leon's rants. SOP (Sobrang Okay Pare) just to have a glimpse of OGRE (Ogie and Regine), Nuts Entertainment (mainly because of their Balakubak portion) and Bubble Gang for a dose of laughter, thanks to Bitoy. When it comes to news, I go to gmanews.tv, watching 24 Oras and Saksi.

I just hope that, by next year, GMA will launch their international channel here in Singapore. Kahit solohin ko na lang ang pagbabayad ng subscription. haha!

4 comments:

Ederic said...

Kumusta, Kapuso?

Pwede mong i-monitor ang GMA News Research uploads sa GMANews.tv sa Twitter: www.twitter.com/gmanewsresearch :)

Ebenezer said...

salamat ederic!

Reign said...

OGRE...haha, what a term.

"I just hope that, by next year, GMA will launch their international channel here in Singapore. Kahit solohin ko na lang ang pagbabayad ng subscription. haha!"

ganyan ka kaadik! hehe

Cyberpunk said...

wow, a true blue kapuso.

hehe i used to watch gma shows (years ago). no, i didn't switch to watching abs shows, i just stopped watching tv altogether.

i miss the anime shows of gma tho...the time they dubbed dragonball using taglish was freaky! haha